Old Sep 26, 18, 8:30 pm
  #152  
watery
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Hong Kong
Programs: Lowly CX & IHG
Posts: 368
There is a difference between extra legroom and unlimited legroom. The bulkhead armrest has to be bigger to store the table, unless you make 39HK even narrower, the <10% of "standard legroom" by width is unavoidable. I suspect the 9-abreast 77W also has similar situation? Ignoring the other >90% width of extra legroom, to me it's purely nitpicking.

The aisle alignment though, as it's also narrower, that knee pillow is much more needed to avoid other passengers or the trolleys accidentally bumping into him isn't it?
watery is offline