FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Investigating Theft of Personal and Financial Data
Old Sep 24, 2018, 2:28 pm
bruno-s

As several of you mentioned, BA behaviour has not been the best considering the gravity of the situation. I'm hoping that internally this is being taken seriously and they do take actions to avoid anything similar to happen again. However, they don't seem to care at all about the ones that got caught on this situation. Providing access to Experian and that any future losses will be covered, seems more a way to say "here you go, now leave me alone". I'm not sure what could or should they have done, but they caused this situation and have not given me indication that they care. I, like several others, will likely be looking constantly at our transactions frequently and worry that at some point someone may decide to attempt to get a credit card, etc on my behalf. And for that reason, I've just added my name to the class suit. BA could have done things differently and be pro-active and care about their customers but, they didn't.