FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My photographs are exhibited at ATL
View Single Post
Old Sep 23, 2018, 8:21 pm
frogoutofwater

My photographs are exhibited at ATL

I'm thrilled to announce that two of my animal portraits, from a series called "The Barn Is My Studio", are being exhibited in the central atrium (pre-security) at ATL until the end of October. The exhibition, which features 15 artists including me, is part of Atlanta Celebrates Photography - a festival that is running until the end of October.

These portraits were taken at Catskill Animal Sanctuary, where I volunteer regularly as a photographer. Clarice came to the sanctuary with her lamb Isabelle after they were found abandoned on a road in NY state. Freddy and Travis were survivors of a school hatching project - the teacher had planned to kill the chicks after the project was over but a parent stepped in, rescued them and took them to CAS.

If you see the exhibition, I'd love to see a photograph of the portraits installed at the airport. Thanks!

If you manage to leave ATL and get into the city, I also have a photo series included in The Fence 2018, an eight-city outdoor photo exhibition that is currently on view in the Piedmont Dog Park in Atlanta. Here's more on The Fence here.
THE FENCE 2018 ? The largest public photo exhibition in North America

My series, in the Home section, is called "Is This My Beautiful House?"
http://fence.photoville.com/artist/is-this-my-beautiful-house/