FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rude FA tries to get Captain to deplane me for asking to make space for my carry-on
Old Sep 23, 2018, 9:31 am
AlastairGordon

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum, BA Silver, Marriott Gold
I’ve read enough stories about rogue FAs that I always assume that they are itching for an excuse to claim that I behaved “disruptively” as a reason to remove me from the plane. So if one of them tells me “no” it ends right there; even if I am fully in the right I will not argue the point or quote their airline’s rulebook at them. I will, however, rearrarange the contents of overhead bins (obviously being careful of people’s property) if it will enable my bag to fit.
Originally Posted by Meola10
Better watch who you are recording. I had an instance with someone who recorded a friend of mine. I chased the guy down and would have shoved the phone down the guy’s throat if he didnt delete the video on the spot. Which he did do and walked away.
Did you remember to make sure that after deleting it from his camera roll, he also deleted it from the “Recently Deleted” album that it would have been moved to?

Last edited by AlastairGordon; Sep 23, 2018 at 2:31 pm