FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos
Old Sep 23, 2018, 4:15 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by BA_MAN1
My friend just flew LHR-MJV yesterday, 12 rows of club. Apparently no drinks round or menus offered. Has anyone else had this ‘modification’ to the service on band 3s/4s? I’ve just earned bronze status and will reach silver shortly, for the first time in 10 years. These inconsistencies in service/catering when paying top dollar for business class put me off! Was he just unlucky?
I think that he was unlucky with 12 rows of Club. That potentially means 48 passengers which is a lot. Just out of curiosity - how did your friend know how many rows of Club there were? Since I have not flown on Band 3 catering route for a while, it strikes me that Afternoon tea would be served at the time that this is scheduled to depart - so it may be that no drinks are offered before tea? I really do not know, but others here will. In any event I do not know when he is coming home - but on the 29th there are 7 Rows but that may change to 6 and a week later there are 4 - again others will confirm or deny that. Either way I think that 12 rows is a huge Club load.

ALC from LGW enjoys the same popularity FWIW.