FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos
Old Sep 22, 2018, 12:09 pm
muggle

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by orbitmic
I like the look of the superfood pot with the chia seed and the goji berries, and I like the fruit plate! Still not clear why it seems to be one cold item on some flights and both on others though! If I had those two plus a cold plate, I'll be happy for that particular meal, which is paradoxical as I rarely like breakfasts on planes! Even without that I find this particular breakfast bizarrely looks nicer to me than those on longer flights with the small fruit pot though I appreciate that many here do prefer the hot breakfast.
The superfood pot was very good (and fresh fruit plate) - certainly the bacon roll to filled mini croissant maybe seen as a downgrade (certainly perception is croissant costs less) but after a full English in the Flounge I’ve rarely managed space for anything else. I had actually asked for fruit plate without the bacon roll (before realising the catering change) then thought I really should go all out just to check quality

I’ve always been offered the bacon roll and fruit LHR-MAN (expect once when I very gently corrected them that normally it was both on that route)