FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Non Revenue pax in CE jump seat on LGW A320
Old Sep 21, 2018, 9:28 am
volar

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Misco60
It's not really relevant whether the non-rev passengers were more uncomfortable than the fare-paying passenger; a fare-paying passenger should never be made uncomfortable for the sake of accommodating non-revs.

Having said that, I'm not familiar with the layout of these aircraft so don't know the extent to which the space of the passenger in 1A would be impacted by people sitting in the jump seats.
Im sitting at the front of one of those aircraft now. There is quite a lot of space at row 1A-C, but I think if the OP had booked that front seat in the hope of limitless legroom and stretching out then somebody sitting in the jump seat would indeed prevent this.

For me though the main annoyance would be having to sit facing people straight on for the whole flight. I’d find it very uncomfortable and can fully see why the OP is annoyed having paid a premium to sit in Club Europe.

i always avoid these seats. You have to face the crew for takeoff and landing, there’s no locker space above you and toilet queues are annoying. 2D-F are much better and have good legroom st the bulkhead.