FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HELP DESK: AA In-Flight WiFi (Gogo, ViaSat, Panasonic)
Old Sep 20, 2018, 10:43 pm
usafltg

iPass Accounts Interst

Not really sure where to post this, as I know other airlines also use and support iPass accounts. Seen a few posts on iPass but nothing tangible.

I wanted to gauge the interest of folks interested in getting an iPass. iPass is only sold to companies (i know because I just went through this at my previous role). You need a minimum of 5 users, and It starts at $45 / user per month, but goes down depending on how many users you sign up for, and it's a minimum of a 1 year commitment.(I have an e-mail from a rep on this).

I'm willing to setup an LLC or something if folks are interested. The more folks, the cheaper the access, and I'm thinking the best way to do it would be to have each individual pay the full year amount up front that would sit in a non interest bearing account. I'm not sure what the tiering is for # of people. But obviously iPass is "the" most supported in-Flight network around now. I've attached a few of the docs the rep sent me.
Attached Files