FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - POst 8/18 stay at legacy SPG property using legacy MR number - count for legacy SPG?
Old Sep 20, 2018, 4:22 pm
BallardFlyer

Programs: DL DM, AS MVPG, AA PP, UA 1K, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Globalist, HH Gold, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Natl EE
POst 8/18 stay at legacy SPG property using legacy MR number - count for legacy SPG?

In late Aug, post 8/18, I booked a stay at a legacy SPG property. Unfortunately, when I typed in SPG.com like I normally do I was redirected to the new SPG themed Marriott site. I didn't notice the URL changed and my browser autofilled my username and PW and logged me into my legacy MR "account" with the new SPG branding which I didn't realize. So then I accidentally booked the stay with that legacy MR info and stayed at the SPG property. That stay has never posted to my legacy MR account after a month, but more importantly I was staying at the legacy SPG property because I really needed it for my legacy SPG 25 stay plat qualification and my legacy lifetime nights calculation.

Is there anyway to fix this stay to make it county to my legacy SPG account? Or should I just write it off and book another SPG stay the right way?