FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Big thumbs up to the A3 call centre, solving booking issues
Old Sep 19, 2018, 11:51 pm
frenchft

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by GBobon
I dealt with them 1h before one of my flights, I didnt expect them to resolve my issue so quick but surprisingly they called me back as they said and the issue was solved very quick (I was upgraded by a non traditional way (no vouchers, no bid, no opup but other deals with A3 marketing dept) and then downgraded when checked in again after I offloaded myself by mistake). it seems they are great when are dealing with their own issues, but I read some non pleasant experiences from other FTers when miles from AC didnt credit properly, so on...
yes, got some issues from SPG posting too and they where quite average but as they mentioned most of the time those miles transfer are made by a third party and they have little possibilities to influence.

From my experience the service on the ground at ATH is the opposite of what you get with the CS on the phone or email, they are really bad, not welcoming and are not problem solvers at all. Local bureaucracy mindset imho.