FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2018 BA compensation thread: Your guide to Regulation EC261/2004
Old Sep 19, 2018, 7:21 am
OldFruity

Programs: BA Gold AVIS Presidents Club
Re the BA12 saga. Arrived about 5 hrs late. Filed a claim for Euro 600 under the advice given by CWS via the contact us page through Manage my Account. Will report back if anything results. Very stressful for me as I was initially rebooked from the early Prg flight to the second of the day. Then as things developed I missed this, but wasnt sure what arrangements had been made until arriving at Lhr. Was rebooked on the 3rd flight of the day on BAs initiative and sweated on my bag making the connection - which it did otherwise I would be sitting here working in Malta (early morning next day departure from Prg) with what I was wearing leaving Singapore. I have never been so happy to see a bag!
Just to add re a previous comment,BA made no announcement re the posibility of compensation - in fact completely the opposite. The silence on the subject to a regular traveller (1k) was disappointing to say the least. The folder with BP for onwards connection booking did contain a leaflet pertaining to ones rights and EU compo though.
OF

Last edited by OldFruity; Sep 19, 2018 at 7:26 am