FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FRA questions
Thread: FRA questions
View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2018, 3:47 pm
hipquest

Programs: AA, Marriott/SPG, AMEX
@1flyer Thank you SO MUCH for the terminal info. Very helpful! Info for the flight class, also very helpful. No airplane food for us on this leg, we will be lunching somewhere in Berlin.
@david7031 Thank you for taking the time to look up all that info, it was very helpful.
@dj_jay_smith Rail&Fly did not work for this trip but thank you for that info, I'll keep it in mind for future trips we may take.

To all, I was checking on travel for DH (business), DH and me (the question in this thread) and travel for some friends who are trying to meet us for a couple of stops on our trip, when I posted this question. I got a little crossed up attempting to figure stuff out. Our actual last stop before heading to FRA is Vienna, our friends would need to leave from Budapest. So, y'all helped out 4 travelers I just completed our booking on Lufthansa FRA->TXL, I've allowed 4.5 hours between flights, just to be safe. We're going to mull over train or plane for Vienna->FRA since it will be a shorter segment but leaning towards a flight.

If anyone would like to offer best rail options for Berlin->Prague->Cesky Krumlov->Budapest->Vienna by train I would love your thoughts. Eurail pass seems the easiest, but maybe something else?

Thank you all for your time and advise.