Old Sep 18, 18, 12:19 pm
surfergold

Programs: Qantas Platinum OWE to 2022.
Getting the best from BA with Sapphire OW

Hi I am completely new to BA as my FF program is with Qantas and i have not always been pleased with BA, that said I have 4 months ago got my OW Saphire so I am hoping it will improve my economy BA experience.
For the love of seeing metal Moving and being very close living to my beloved LHR I can jump short haul flights for as little as £22 one way. Planning to do lots of day returns.
1.My question is (I am sticking to Qantas FF program) what is the best way to join BA, the best Lounges short Haul to visit and Airports that make them selves great experiences within 1.5 to 2 hours fly time.
I hope to access the best economy seats on there sight when I book and get the max out of staying air side at the arrival airport from having Saphire OW.
2.Since I am Qantas there might not be any advantage in joining BA as long as I can enter my FF number when booking I should get the perks I guess and Status credits to my Qantas FF.
Last of all I canít wait to get my BA experiences of the ground and really appreciate experienced BA advise.
PS my AA flights have been a good experience so I am hoping the same from BA.

Last edited by surfergold; Sep 18, 18 at 1:25 pm Reason: I have accidentally put the wrong heading for this post