FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help with Le Club customer care
View Single Post
Old Sep 17, 2018, 2:22 pm
CanadaDH

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by totti
Instead of merging my existing Le Club account with my FPC account, I received a new and different membership number and card. I now try to have the two accounts merged for 2 month without success. The messages I submit via the Accor Le Club website get ignored and nothing happens. And when I try to call the Le Club number on my Platinum Card, I am on hold for 10 minutes before an automated voice tells me they cannot respond to my request in a timely manner and hang up.

Any idea how I can get hold of anyone who can or is willing to merge my two accounts. The biggest problem is that I have a Gold and Platinum account and all my bookings default to the Gold #. When I try to set up the Platinum account as a new account I get a message that the account already exists and when I reset the password I get back to the Gold account because both have the same email address… This is so frustrating…
Welcome to Accor, where competent IT or any Customer Service at all is very hard to find. Do you "Feel Welcome" yet? Just another symptom of what most of us former Fairmont guests were dreading about this purchase by the 'Walmart' of the hotel world.

My only suggestion might be to try calling the number for the Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada call centre, which is still staffed by Fairmont people. They (or at least were) both competent and empowered to provide exceptional service. I'm not saying they have the ability to assist with this particular task, but it's worth a call. I think the number is +1-506-863-6310. Good luck!