FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2018 BA compensation thread: Your guide to Regulation EC261/2004
Old Sep 16, 2018, 12:20 pm
renwaldo

Programs: BAEC Silver
Quick one for the board experts. Flying MAN - LCY - GLA tonight in business, all on one ticket. MAN - LCY shockingly (ha!) delayed by an hour which means I'll miss my connection (was only 35 mins anyway and made sure I had contingency plans in place if this did happen - especially with the frequent delays on this route). My plan is to book into the Radisson Blu nearby to LCY and meet a friend who lives next door - as it's the hotel BA use as an arrivals lounge for JFK inbound at LCY then I assume that will be fine

I assume I'm entitled to the usual hotel, dinner, taxi to and from hotel etc at somewhere near-ish to LCY and reasonably priced, and to be moved to the LCY - GLA flight tomorrow at 0855 but what about EU261 compensation? My reading seems to be yes, at EUR250 assuming the flight isn't delayed due to extraordinary circumstances or out of BA's control (weather is fine etc etc)

If anyone can help, would appreciate it!