View Single Post
Old Sep 15, 18, 5:07 pm
fakecd

Programs: QF Emerald. CX Nobody
Originally Posted by Ellice View Post
I have just recieved notification from CX that my 9.10am Sunday 16/9 flight to CDG has been rescheduled to FRIDAY 21/9. Midnight flight. Some SIX days from now. Has anyone got advice how to get this moved forwards? Ringing CX call centre just getting out on holding pattern.

Btw the advice people were putting out in this thread to go out to the airport yesterday and try and get on a flight was EXTREMELY unhelpful. There were NO available flights on Cx yesterday and the Hong Kong hotel rates are going through the roof. So to give up your hotel reservation to do that could have caused you to have incurred thousands of $$$ rebooking a hotel again after having gone out to the airport. VERY BAD ADVICE FROM SOMEONE PROBABLY NOT EVEN ANYWHERE NEAR HONG KONG.
why would u do that? going to airport is last thing u shoukd do in irrops. they dont care about you and your best shot is using online websitr to rebook...

in my case i just boik whatever flight i can and claim insurance after

you better leave airport before signal raise to 9 or 10 at which point even train cease operation