Old Sep 12, 18, 8:53 am
cruisr

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Platinum, SPG-Platinum Thnks to FT
Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
Exactly.

Ive never stayed at SPG, but I've spent $50k+ at Autograph Collection in room rates alone over the years, in fact I qualified for old gold without a fast track. My ratio is probably higher than most everyone here in terms of what I've provided to Marriott vs benefits I've taken. In fact ive already given them $1500+ for free ( i paid higher than $100) through the meetings ive booked, especially because they didnt honor my elite nights. There's no need for any personal attacks as this is a global issue, not just mine.

Just know that you are allowing Marriott to get away with screwing people over. It doesn't matter if its someone with 1000 njghts or who booked $50000 meetings. Not honoring is not honoring. It doesn't matter if only 2 ppl showed up to a meeting with no catering or AV and they had a meeting about a TV show. A meeting is a meeting. I even have a ABN and business name for my business which is legitimate.

​​​​​​That you guys want to make this a personal vendetta to make me look bad rather than making Marriott correct wrongs says more about you than me.

bhrubin you said you booked a fake meeting in the rewarding events thread to get your last 10 elite nights for lifetime. Were you lying about that too? Where's your av and catering? You should get a ban too - hypocritical man. If it was a real meeting and you didn't just do it for EQN how about you show us your AV and catering charges. Yeah, that's what I thought.
​​​​​
I’m confused. Were you at one time a Gold but are not this year? You stated that you qualified for Gold but you also said you had no status when you booked the meeting rooms. I think someone with status would have a better chance arguing with Marriott than someone without status.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30072854-post2991.html