FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What is the highest status I can obtain from ONLY credit card spend
Old Sep 11, 2018, 1:45 am
ursine1

Originally Posted by PAX62
Pretty sure that is what the OP is tying to do. Glad to hear that you know everything.
I don't know everything, but I do know that you misunderstood what I was saying.

Again: For anything posted here to actually be helpful, a level of basic knowledge would be suggested.

Like it or not, FlyerTalk really isn't the best place for rudimentary instruction. That's much more applicable to, say, Southwest's website.

Hence the link I posted.

FlyerTalk is much more about the minutia and details, and how best to leverage them to the benefit of the flyer. And to receive benefit from that conversation, I think you need to understand the basics of the program being discussed.

All joking aside, I hate it as much as anyone when people here immediately attack a poster for their apparent ignorance. It's not helpful, and it happens too often.

That said, I found some of the OP's responses (as well as some of the replies) funny. As an explanation, I suggested that a better understanding of what Southwest is and how it works on a very basic level would be helpful.

That's all.