FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy Events program between Aug 18, 2018 and end of 2019
Old Sep 10, 2018, 6:08 pm
stant

Programs: Bonvoy ambassador - lifetime plat / Hilton diamond / hyatt globalist / AA CK baby!
Originally Posted by mingzie
You serious? You pretend that you hold a business to what they promise, but all you do is call me out for being not legit and defend Marriott to no end, for not holding their part

iT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MUCH ONE SPENT AND WHETHER THEIR GOAL WAS TO OBTAIN EQN FOR CHEAP, NOT HONORING IS NOT HONORING.
Based on that logic let's ban people who do mattress runs at $40 hotels, because their goal was cheap EQN not to stay
according to the new t&c it does. i'm not calling you out. it makes no difference to me if you get 10 EQNs - or if you lose your account. I'm just giving you some good faith advise to consider. calm down and do just that.

did marriot not do what they said they would? YES, it seems so. would i risk my status to make a point? NO. If you want to, by all means...

they HAVE banned people from taking $40 mattress runs... if they dont actually stay in the property. Plenty get away with it, but thats not the point. your intent DOES matter.