FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Suite Night Awards - SNA - questions and discussion thread
Old Sep 10, 2018, 6:06 am
tvtd

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by CPRich
On both phone apps, below the counter of nights this year, below your points total, below account activity, whould be a line that says "Suite Night Awards" with a number inside a circle." Tap on that line and it will bring up a page with "Available Awards", "Awards this year", expiration date, etc.

On the web site, click the (non-intuitive) Account Activity button next to your points balance/night, and the top category should be "Earned Awards" with a count of SNAs and their expiration date.
Thanks for those directions. Apparently those sections took a while to populate. Unfortunately my stay this weekend at the Westin National Harbor is not eligible to apply the suite nights or even put the in the cue. I think it has to do with the rate type as my employer always books the rooms for employees. PMSPG properties have always been notorious for not even being able to call ahead with a rewards number.

Originally Posted by w1lde1
Hi, follow on question as I am a platinum member also. Surely we get upgrades whenever they are free so how does this differ please? Also how long do the vouchers last for, is it 12 months?
Probably works like a same day flight upgrade, you don’t know going into the stay you’ll get the better room as opposed to the Suite Night where you do. Most of my stays are multi-days. I’m a little disappointed the SNA’s don’t apply to the whole stay. If I’m staying four nights I want to stay in the same room for all of them.

Last edited by tvtd; Sep 11, 2018 at 5:21 am Reason: stupidity