Old Sep 7, 18, 11:37 am
j2simpso

Programs: United Gold, BA Exec Club, Via Rail
Review : TD MLL @ YBZ

Just arrived in Toronto Union Station (YBZ) via Via Rail train (no UA train service for me today) and found a new lounge welcoming me! Here's a quick review and summary:
  • Access Policy : Hold a TD Visa Infinite branded card (primarily AC Aeroplan branded cards) - that's it, no boarding pass or anything else needed!
  • Location : Near Via Rail Lounge/Ontario Tourism Kiosk. In corridor Up Express and Via Rail departure halls
  • Amenities : Table & chairs, comfy lounge chairs, wifi (1 hour limit), coffee and cookies (that's about it!) and water
  • Hours:
    • Monday - Friday : 7am to 7:30 pm
    • Saturdays & Sundays - 9am to 5pm
It would be hard to call this a lounge since the amenities you tend to find in a proper lounge just aren't here (i.e. dedicated washrooms, range of beverages and snacks). OTOH, it's hard to complain about this lounge given the relative ease it is to gain access - it's slightly better than being with the kettles out in the common area.

Here's a photo I took (I didn't want to take many photos inside partly cause there were some people here and there wasn't much to show )

Safe Travels,

James