FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Oklahoma, USA {US-OK}
Old Sep 6, 2018, 11:41 am
Check

Originally Posted by doss1
Hello, a family of 3 will be driving to Texas from St. Louis in November during Thanksgiving week and will have to overnight somewhere in or near Tulsa, OK. We are traveling with a 2year old and would like recommendations on a Hilton hotel (no Hampton Inn or Embassy Suites -- want to take advantage of Gold breakfast) that is good for families with children. Perhaps there is a nearby park one could walk to from the hotel and/or some kind of free activities for kids? We have a really active 2 year old that needs to burn some energy after sitting in the car all day....

(I may also look into an airbnb, as well)
I'd try and stay downtown for walking accessibility to restaurants and other stuff. Your choices are an older Doubletree or a nearly new Hampton. Not sure why you would avoid Hampton if you want free breakfast since it's always free there.

There are not any Hilton properties within walking distance, but I would definitely check out the brand new $500 million park: https://www.tulsaworld.com/news/loca...0a28d5049.html

About a ten minute drive from downtown to there.