FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Q&A] Flying Blue Platinum/C2000 Employee here / Ask your questions
Old Sep 6, 2018, 6:07 am
Lurd

Programs: Flying Blue
First of all, I would like to thank all of you for your very nice messages and compliments. It makes our job much easier

Originally Posted by HalconBCN
Lurd, do you and your colleagues make a detailed record of every call under each customer's profile? Would it be noted if a customer was unusually friendly/irate?
Although we sometimes warn each other about specific customers if they have been particularly rude or disrespectful, we do not write anything in their profile.

Originally Posted by HalconBCN
Once or twice when I received ourstanding service I sent a compliment via the CC web form, mentioning the agent's name. Do those compliments actually reach you guys?
We can see the results of the Customer Satisfaction surveys, but not much more

Originally Posted by Xizm
Do you work for the Dutch (Cygnific) or French Platinum line specific? Or the international one in Prague?
I work for the center in Prague

Originally Posted by carnarvon
I can assure you that in case of overflow, non Platinum agent handle calls, as well as during night-time.

How do I know? Because they told me they were not Plat agents.

How to know without being told : ask about FB issues. Non-Plat agents cannot handle FB issues.

This is no big deal however, as most of the time Plat line service is very good.
The few cases I have heard of non-Plat agents handling Plat calls were by Premium agents (Silver/Gold). However, I cannot speak for other centers, where things might be different.

Originally Posted by Zarmakuizz
What is the recommended way to send compliments about a flight staff or a Platinum Line agent? I expect you might have a lot of calls to answer daily, especially in case of IRROPS.
You can reply to the Customer Satisfaction survey or, if you had an email contact with one agent, you can just send one more. Positive, as well as negative feedbacks, are very welcome and appreciated

Originally Posted by bodory
Thanks Lurd for the personal initiative. And I concur with others in saying 99% of the time the delivered service is both extremely efficient and friendly.

Question: how are call assigned to call centers or agents when it comes to location and language? I somehow noticed that depending on the moment of the day of the place I call from, I am assigned:
1/ a native French speaker, answering in French
2/ a native French speaker, answering in English
3/ a native English speaker, answering in English
4/ occasional other possibilities

While the agent being or not a native speaker does not matter to me, I am essentially surprised by the inconsistency of the process, also amused by the second possibility (being a native French speaker, I always propose the French agent to switch in French). For what it's worth, I am based in Singapore but always call the French Platinum number as it is the one written on my card.

Also, when a Club 2000 / Skipper customer dials in, do you also answer in saying "Welcome to the Platinum line" or do you use another wording?

Thanks
Thank you for your nice message
To answer your question, it depends on the agent's skills. Most of us in Prague handle two languages (French/English or German/English). The language we answer the phone in depends on what is filled in your FB profile regarding your language preference. When the phone/FB number pops on our screen, the preferred language is also displayed. If you would like to speak French by default, you can just change this setting on the FB website
Regarding your second question, we just change the wording a bit, like "Welcome to your C2000 line" or something like that. While it does not make a big difference, most customers appreciate the extra attention.

Originally Posted by Ditto
Few of my observations in that regard, when I had my home address in NL, I was presented with the Dutch number, now that I have changed it to ZA (even though business address is still in NL), I am presented with the French number which say "English, French, Dutch", and also with a local ZA number.
When calling the NL number most of the times I would either get a native Dutch speaker answering in English/Dutch, or someone answering in English without a Dutch accent.
I haven't tried calling the French number yet, but I would be very surprised if they are not routed the same way.
Same as above, it depends on the preferred language on your account. On the FR line it's either going to be French or English. The languages handled by our center on the Platinum Line are just French, English and German. I don't know how other languages are handled on other lines

Originally Posted by BobTL
Hi
Great initiative. I would like to know the following:

1) where can I drop compliments directly to the PSL because I think (as many here) the service is outstanding.
2) being stationed abroad but being Dutch, I prefer to to speak Dutch if possible. What is the Dutch PSL nr?
Thank you for your compliments There are a few ways of dropping compliments to the agents : replying to the Customer Satisfaction surveys (although pretty limited, as only one survey can be sent every three months, and it will only be visible by the first agent you contacted), replying to an email if one has been sent to you (we do actually read all of them), or simply calling us. Any of these three can make our day
Regarding the NL PSL number, we are not allowed to communicate them publicly, but send me a PM and I will give it to you