FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Austrian Airlines - Where to send EU261/04 claim to?
Old Sep 5, 2018, 8:27 am
justsawaufo

Austrian Airlines - Where to send EU261/04 claim to?

Dear FT,

Where is the proper destination for EU261/04 claims with OS?
I'd like to file a request for myself, wife and daughter based on the below:

Myself:
I had a confirmed ticket with boarding passes in hand for PRG to IAD via VIE in Business Class. I was scheduled to meet my wife in VIE (she was on TLV-VIE) and continue together to IAD. My original scheduled arrival to IAD was 2:25PM on 9/3.
The flight to VIE was cancelled and I received no information about it, only found out by accident when trying to change my seating assignment. The entire reservation got cancelled and I was re-booked on PRG-FRA-IAD which resulted in me getting to my final destination at approx. 8PM, 5.45 hours after my original scheduled arrival.

Wife:
I was originally on flight OS860 connecting to OS93 with arrival time of 2:25PM to IAD on 9/3 in Business Class.
OS860 was cancelled and I was re-booked on AC83, connecting with AC8174 with scheduled arrival time of 20:32PM to IAD on 9/3.
AC83 was delayed, which forced us to miss the connecting flight and spend the night in YUL. We arrived to IAD the day after on 9/4 at 3:44PM.

Thanks!