FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Brazil Visa- Difficult situation
View Single Post
Old Sep 3, 2018, 7:45 pm
Travelerw12

Hello, I want to thank you all for your responses and advice to my questions. I'm sorry for responding so much later. In case anyone may read this who may be in the same type of difficult situation, I want to let you know that I moved forward with the first agency from the list of agencies on the Houston, TX jurisdiction website and I received my visa! I have already been on my trip and back! The agency I worked with was called "Fast Passports and Visa's Inc" and they were indeed very quick with every email and question I sent. It did not require me to speak with anyone on the phone or talk with anyone at the jurisdiction. I needed my visa quick so I paid extra to express mail my documentation to them (passport, completed application, photo, arrest documentation). I started the process online on May 22nd and I received my visa in the mail by June 8th! It was not cheap but considering my situation, I was willing to pay the extra fees. I would recommend this company to anyone who may need help like this.