FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BAFirst Class OMG!
View Single Post
Old Sep 3, 2018, 4:40 am
Killian_S

Programs: BA Gold; Surrey CCC
Originally Posted by chan36
I Had my First Class flight from London to Singapur on BA11 last Friday and I was realy chocked what they offer their Customers. It was an A380 hardfacts like seats where ok But quite Dirty. But, the Most horribel Part was the Crew. Unfriendly Unprofessional , Not thanks no please. Warm Champagner when the table was set i Got two peppermills no Salt. Food was disgusting, cold Salat with Frozen Dressing. Präsentation of the food, was Lousy. How can they still this product. The New CW Service is much much netter than First Class. They should Skip First Class if they dont provide a proper Service, no greetings from the SCD.
beside the flight was Delayed then for more then an hour, It was an asolutley Desaster. Nothing to compare on Lufthansa, Air France, Swiss, Emirate etc. its absolutley Not Worth of the Money and the Miles.imread quite some Feedback on BA First But i couldnt believe It as Long as i made the experience on my Own. And nothing to compare ice the ground experience like on Lhufthansa or Air France First Class.
I'm very surprised by this Chan, as my experiences (albeit very limited) with the crew in First have been very good to outstanding on each occasion. Good mix of formality and banter (with a bias on the latter for the younger members of staff). Perhaps, as the others have said, the crew were simply having a bad day, but no excuse I agree.