FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy Events program between Aug 18, 2018 and end of 2019
Old Sep 1, 2018, 7:25 am
RogerD408
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by wt286021788
I have communicated with a Marriott Guest Experience Supervisor through emails and I feel so upset from his answer. He wrote that in the old program, "Members earn 10 Elite Night Credits per event and then one Elite Night Credit for every 20 rooms booked and actualized, up to a maximum of 20 Elite Night Credits per contract.​" Per contract does not mean the contract states you will receive the maximum permitted by the Terms and Conditions. It means you may receive up to that amount per contract you and the hotel's representative with whom you worked have agreed and signed off on.

Since I directly booked my meetings on the Marriott rewarding event website and never signed contracts. I am truly confused and feel hurt by his answer. Truly need someone that can help us.
I also believe the agent got it wrong. Sounds like they are making up rules to match the error instead of finding out what is right and do the work to get it fixed. This is a common problem with support these days across many industries. I would escalate the issue with Marriott and hopefully get the agent updated.