FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Selecting Annual Choice Benefit
View Single Post
Old Aug 31, 2018, 7:55 am
Seabilly

Programs: DL PM 1.5 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by wanderlust99
Could someone please tell me where the SNAs "show up"? I selected them yesterday and still can't find them but then again, I don't know where to look.

Also, are SNAs first come, first serve? Will attaching them 9 months prior to a stay put me ahead of someone who attaches 2 weeks before their stay? Or is it based on status/some other method?

Thanks so much!!!
I got an email acknowledging my choice right after making the choice saying they were in my acct. Two mornings later, a rep said she could see them, but they still didn't show up where I could see them for several more hours. If you just selected them yesterday (and assuming you got the email acknowledgement) I'd probably give it a little while longer.

The easiest way to see if they are there is to look at your upcoming trips. Right at the top of that page (for me) it says " You have 1 Suite Night Award(s) available. To request a room upgrade, click View/Modify on an upcoming reservation." It originally said 5 but I clicked on one of my reservations and applied 4 awards.

Can't answer if they are first come/first serve. I could be wrong but I'm guessing they'd probably award them based on status when they start looking 5 days before the arrival with date of selection being a tie breaker but I don't know for sure.