FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Radisson Rewards Elite experiences
Old Aug 30, 2018, 5:06 am
the810

Programs: SAS EBS / *A Silver, Hilton Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Platinum
What is your Club Carlson status?
Gold

Where did you stay?
Park Inn Prague

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Yes, I love the property. Very nice rooms, good service and excellent location (close to everything, but outside the overly touristy area). Elite recognition is a bit meh (they do everything they have to do but not a bit more and without any enthusiasm), however with basic product being pretty good, I don't mind that.

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
I booked standard room and I think I got superior room. No one mentioned anything but it was one of the larger rooms.

Did you receive elite benefits?
Complimentary Room Upgrade - I think so.
Early Check In/Late Check Out - I asked about possibility of late check-out (not requesting any specific time, I was on 21:09 train, so I wanted it as late as possible). They offered 14:00 and I accepted that.
In-Room Welcome Gift - Yes, two pieces of fruit.
Two bottles of water - Kinda. It was one bottle and it was very obviously tap water bottled by the hotel. In other words, they just bottled what's available on the tap in the bathroom. No big deal, water in Prague is OK but I found it a bit cheap (in a funny way - it's sort of falls into those stereotypes about Czechs and their "hlavně levně" approach ).

How are the rooms?
Nice and quite spacious.

What was good and what was bad?
Rooms are excellent, staff is great as well. Elite recognition could be a bit more heartfelt rather than just ticking the boxes.

Value for money or Gold Points? Would you return?
Yes. It's one of more expensive Park Inns but quality is on par with Blu so I don't mind that. With RB Prague being a bit too posh for my liking, this is my preferred hotel in Prague and I will be back.