FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Aug 29, 2018, 6:28 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by esseff
Dear LH Team,

I recently booked a ticket from Munich to Geneva under your current Miles & More "Experience Europe from a new perspective" promotion for 5x award miles.
The booking was made before August 31st and I will travel in the noted travel period as well, so this should be eligible for the bonus. Of course I registered for the promotion first.

However, it might be that I will have to change my flight to a few days later. This is generally no problem as I have a flex ticket and this still falls in the travel period, however I will only know in two weeks, which means it is before the booking deadline of August 31st.

Here's my question: For this promotion (and probably in general) does the originally booked date of travel, or the change of booking date count for if/how the bonus is applied?

Dear esseff,

Do you have a link to the promotion? I will contact the relevant colleagues for you and check with them the rebooking conditions. Ideally also send us your respective booking code in a private message, as this will help to assist with your question.

Thanks and best regards,
Nigjar