FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First Lounge London Gatwick | Catering options
Old Aug 29, 2018, 5:55 am
TWCLAM

Programs: BAEC-Silver, AMEX-BA Prem' Plus & Standard, Accor Gold, HH-Silver, IHG,IBIS On Business
Smile

Originally Posted by drpabs
Are bread buns available 'self-service' in the LGW Flounge? I ask because I am going to be in there tomorrow morning ahead of the 0810 to HER and I was thinking of knocking myself up a quick sausage sarnie in the short time I will have available to me. I recall from past experience that bread seems to be generally unavailable in the LGW Flounge at breakfast times (and perhaps at other times too) but I don't know if this is actually the case or if it is just me not looking properly.

If you can bare schlepping it into the CLounge next door with us lowers then we have breads & rolls a plenty sitting around ready for toasting so you could make yourself a sarnie and whip back next door with it. I'll also be checking Sunday if fresh OOJ has been enhanced away in Club as it appears to have been in the FLounges but I haven't flown since this travesty occured the other week so been unable to check.