FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Aug 28, 2018, 8:04 pm
SeeTheLights

Programs: AA EXPPLT, United 1K, *wood PLT, Delta Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Southwest A-list
Originally Posted by escape4
I am glad to see there does not appear to be widespread deterioration in the ambassador service post August 18th.

I always got great responsive service from my ambassador before, which is in stark contrast with now, hence my recent worries.

I understand that each ambassador might have been assigned a number of new clients on August 18th which is leading to higher workload. In addition the IT issues means that existing clients have a greater need for their ambassador, causing a double whammy.

For these reasons I was patient and waited over a week for one of my requests to be handled because it was not immediately urgent. However severa days later once I was facing a cancellation deadline I sent a follow-up and still nothing, so it is more disturbing to get no response even for something that has become somewhat more urgent. I ended up calling the ambassador line and it was fixed so no big deal. But I am just wondering what is going on especially since there is at least one other FTer to whom the same is happening (@damon88).
I am having the same problem with my Ambassador too. I did not have anything urgent but she used to respond in 24 hours. I have now sent two emails regarding similar stuff that bhrubin requested and still have not heard back. Slightly worried.