Old Aug 28, 18, 7:44 pm
escape4

Programs: M&M SEN; AC SE100k; Qatar Plat; HH Dia; Marriott AMB; Hyatt Glob; Accor Dia; GHA Black; SLH Ind
Originally Posted by bhrubin View Post
I had several email responses from my Ambassador today:

(1) email letting me know she doesn't have access to my credit card info any more, thereby needing me to forward my info to the StR Florence concierge for our excursions (this was one of the very nice perks before, so I hope the systems IT post-merge will allow that again!)

(2) email letting me know my 90K points will be refunded within 48 hours for my upcoming StR San Francisco booking

(3) email letting me know my points will be refunded within the next 7 days for future StR Bal Harbour and StR Bahia Beach stays
I am glad to see there does not appear to be widespread deterioration in the ambassador service post August 18th.

I always got great responsive service from my ambassador before, which is in stark contrast with now, hence my recent worries.

I understand that each ambassador might have been assigned a number of new clients on August 18th which is leading to higher workload. In addition the IT issues means that existing clients have a greater need for their ambassador, causing a double whammy.

For these reasons I was patient and waited over a week for one of my requests to be handled because it was not immediately urgent. However severa days later once I was facing a cancellation deadline I sent a follow-up and still nothing, so it is more disturbing to get no response even for something that has become somewhat more urgent. I ended up calling the ambassador line and it was fixed so no big deal. But I am just wondering what is going on especially since there is at least one other FTer to whom the same is happening (@damon88).