FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2018 master thread
View Single Post
Old Aug 28, 2018, 8:59 am
n4ynx

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club, BA GGL CCR, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by HUGE AL
Was trying to match your routing just to MIA and back, but couldn't get any results on ITA. Phoned AA to have them book it, but they said they were limited to 6 segments maximum -- and even then, the routing was not considered valid. How did you book? Also, if I venture down to PTY, which hotel do you recommend?
i just finished an lax to pty run last night....now completing my final 5 flight from phx to otp via hel.
all i can say is the pty run with 16 sectors is very shattering. I have no idea what day or time it is.
its good for the waist line tho as ive only had 3 full evening meals in the past 8 days.

i have to say careful of miami as my flight got cancelled due to weather and luck was on my side as the pty flight was delayed too my rebooked flight and a run to the gate in miami got me there just in time.
ive done my gym workout for the year.

was just gutted i missed the meet in phx when i checked into the hotel last night and asked how the weekend was the guy said it was crazy busy with people staying juat the one night. So sounds like it was a good meet.