FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PIT DO 2018: Post AS SEA-PIT Inaugural celebration Sept 6-9, 2018 [Alaska DO Series]
Old Aug 27, 2018, 11:46 pm
beckoa
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by BOB W
The silence is deafening about the plan for the baseball game tickets. Is there anything new?
Why yes there is.

Originally Posted by davetravels
I'd be up for group tickets, mostly so we can be together to chat. I wouldn't want to go and end up sitting by myself. I just really don't want to spend big bux on a ticket.

What price range are you guyz thinking?

$20

Originally Posted by kipper
I'd rather have group tickets. If we're all on our own, I'll skip the game.
Sounds good.

Originally Posted by Mr_Tudball

Thanks for the link to the digital version. Can someone please save me a copy of the printed version? I’m not flying AS this month.
Will try to secure one this week. Or two.

Originally Posted by Mr_Tudball
Group tickets for the Pirates game would be my preference (all price ranges OK).
Seems group tickets it is.

Overall it seems we have a group that is more social and not die hard baseball fans.

I've reached out to the group sales desk, and I'll be purchasing our tickets in the next 24-36 hours. We'll be sitting in the Infield Grandstand at $20 each. So please make any necessary changes to the wiki above pertaining to attendance to the game before I ticket. Thanks.

Friday, September 7, 2018 7:05 PM

Last edited by beckoa; Aug 27, 2018 at 11:52 pm