FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Travel Packages
View Single Post
Old Aug 27, 2018, 3:33 pm
crimsona

Originally Posted by Happy
Thanks for the update. Looks like you are all set. IIRC, you canceled a reservation online and the OC5 did not return to your account. Instead you got 45K pts refunded. Eventually you were able to reorder a NC4 (QP83) with the 45K but was not able to book.

This is the First DP that the NC can be attached to a property, unless I have missed posts on that.

I wonder why some (very few though) agent could do it but majority of them could not? Did the agent mention anything about "Old System" or anything like s/he had to go to a different screen to do it?
First agent did mention multiple screens, and said that the screen she was looking at didn't have the certificate available to be attached.

Went to ask for a supervisor who mentioned that it's blocked until september 19. My stay starts Sep 19 so waiting wasn't really an option with the points typically debited out of the account a week before the stay

It was only after that that she tried to make a booking and points advance was available. I took it as it was still progress, and HUCA afterwards