FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Experience with stays posting after Aug 18th merge date
Old Aug 26, 2018, 9:20 am
Bigshaker

Location: SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold:AA Plat, Now retired but previous NWA PLAT 2 Million +, United 1K plus etc etc
Originally Posted by RogerD408
But we don't know if it is actually broken or blocked. With all the work they have to do to square up lifetime and history activity, I can see them suspend new transactions coming in so they can track the numbers easier and not have to deal with moving targets with accounts changing daily. It's just a guess, but would be a tactic I would use. I expect there will be a flood of transactions when they open everything up. If it's not needed right now for upcoming stays, just keep track of what you've done and expect to get posted and I bet it will happen.
Good point! This would then go back to Marriott’s head in the sand communication attitude, just tell us what’s going on if it’s as simple as that, we are currently blocking all stays from posting since August 18 until we have resolved our issues with pre Aug 18 stays being retrieve and posted. Give us the information so we can make some sense of it.