FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Warning: Element by Westin Ubud Bali
View Single Post
Old Aug 25, 2018, 9:16 am
lorribarnes

Unfortunately this hotel does not include breakfast in all room types. We were there a few months ago and they did offer breakfast to platinum members as a benefit. I am enclosing a response from the hotel regarding this question. Greetings from Element by Westin Bali UBud!

"Thank you for your email and kindly informed you that is part of New Loyalty Integration that our hotel brand only provide 500 points per stay or welcome amenity for those Platinum member now, for complimentary breakfast not more longer offer. Also for enhanced rooms upgrade include SNA’s ( Suite Night Awards ) program is not applicable in our hotel"

All the information has been shared to all the members thru email by Loyalty Team Operation . Please feel free to contact on me should you have for any further assistance

Originally Posted by Horace
This is not anything new.

The brand standard for Element is that all guests get "fresh, hot complimentary breakfast daily." I think it's been that way since the brand was launched. SPG Platinum guests received breakfast, but so did all other guests.

Element is now one of five Marriott brands with complimentary breakfast for all guests.

SPG specifically excluded Aloft and Element from Platinum upgrades: "Platinum members receive upgrades to the best available rooms, including Standard Suites, subject to availability for the entire length of stay at time of check-in. Not offered at Aloft® or Element℠ hotels."

Marriott's combined loyalty program now excludes "Marriott Vacation Club, Marriott Grand Residence Club, Aloft, Element and participating Vistana properties" from upgrades.