FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which Broker is Best?? Private Jet Charter
Old Aug 23, 2018, 12:30 pm
Highflyer909090

[Quote from since-deleted post]

I understand but Black jet beat everyone’s pricing and so did Blue Star. They were the best even Derek jeter and all the famous people said they were the best. The problem is it does not last. The race to the bottom will always fail unless you have endless funding and dumb investors. To my previous points. They share an office in NY with a broker or are a broker with another name. When people take very popular celebrities and make it look like that they are flying with them...it’s just weird. Why would they do that? As in they don’t have counsel or a marketing department because no one would allow that. Taylor Swift has good lawyers I’m sure and they could make this company pretty nervous. This took me 5 minutes to find out. I asked a few friends and no one knows who they are. Your point is they introduce you to operators is valid. It’s just how many companies can you keep track of. Do they give you all the crew times? Are you insured through them? Maybe the answer is yes to all but I just don’t want to do all that. I would rather say get me the best 2 options and I will decide what I book because I know what the standards are and not just ARGUS or Wyvern. Like I said before everyone uses these companies. And maybe you just want to be more involved. That’s ok. I just choose to concentrate on my business and I know I can make more here then I can save there. After flying with enough operators direct I don’t think that is the best decision for me and my family. I believe they should concentrate all their resources to making sure everything is the safest it can be. And the broker makes the service side.

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Aug 26, 2018 at 5:43 pm