FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott's Look No Further-Best Rate Guaranteed Master Thread
Old Aug 21, 2018, 11:11 pm
travelswithmyself

Originally Posted by travelswithmyself
Good day all. Couldn't find this so apologies if it's in an FAQ somewhere.

Firstly, I recall reading somewhere that LNF claims can be for up to three rooms - can't find it in the T&C anymore though. Am I correct?

Secondly, while I know we will only get night credit for one room and points for the others, can we opt for 5000 points and receive 3 x 5000 points if 3 rooms are booked?

Lastly, is it usually recommended that we do 3 individual bookings or 1 booking for 3 rooms?

Thanks, obviously an SPG transfer here.
Originally Posted by RafKa
Bumping this question, which I've also asked in the past... anyone??

Oops I forgot. LNF got back to me:

1. You earn points on up to three rooms, but night credit on only one room

2. LNF claims and rewards can be for up to three rooms, not more

3. Yes you can receive 3 x 5000 points

4. They did not answer the question about whether it's better to book 3 rooms in one booking or singly. I personally have done it both ways

5. If you find a multi-day stay, you can book first night and ask for points, and then the remainder in another booking and ask for 25% off.
BUT unlike SPG, they will consider the whole stay as one, and the rates have to be lower. You can't find a rate that is only lower on day 1 and LNF/BRG that and then do another rate on day 2-7. The whole stay will be considered and the rates averaged out.

Regarding this point, even in SPG there have been quibbles about what's allowed and not allowed. Some agents have not approved getting both types of rewards at the same hotel. I would not take what I've written here as 100% accurate even though it came from the LNF team.