FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Systems Outage Update
View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2018, 9:02 pm
Travelosopher

Programs: SPG LTP, Hyatt Globalist, HH Gold, IHGPlat, RadGold, Marriott Plat, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by adunker
Is anyone getting this error on attempting to login?

"We are unable to process your request at this time due to an unprocessable condition. Please try again later."
Update: I received the same mesage earlier this eve. Later, that message was gone & I was able to enter both my MR & SPG sign in information on the “merge” page. But while my points totals were correct, my lifetime nights were incorrect on the “merge” page. (They were correct when viewed separately in each of my SPG & MR accounts, however.) The incorrect lifetime totals on the “merge” page were actually my annual night totals. When I returned to the “merge” page about an hour ago, I decided to continue with the merging process despite the night totals being listed incorrectly. Once merged, my lifetime combined total nights displayed correctly in my new single MR account. Hope this helps someone who might be reluctant to continue with the merging process - as I was. It ended up working fine for me (so far). Hope there are no future surprises or difficulties.

Last edited by Travelosopher; Aug 21, 2018 at 9:05 pm Reason: Typo