FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Aug 20, 2018, 6:31 pm
maisondubonheur

Programs: Thai, Cathay, Lufthansa, Delta, SPG, Hilton, IH, LHW
Simple question....does any of you have with "ambassador level" prior to the merge received any communication about the merge without soliciting it from your Ambassador?

I ask my Ambassador about a month and half ago what would be the new gift option for Plat50 and Plat75. He sent me the old SPG policy. Took me three emails...and the last one was...please can you read my email, it's a simple question, I'm asking for the info "after the merge". Answer is we don't know. Well, since than, he never contacted me, thanks to Flyertalk community I have my answer weeks ago! Still awaiting an email from Mr Ambassador!

Did around 15 nights with SPG over the last 4-5 weeks...nothing from his side.

One thing for sure, I can lose my Ambassador, that would make zero difference. I truly don't want to lose the info this community is bringing...way more valuable and fun!

I'm curious to see my spending this year. Will be solid low with the current situation....and they truly won't get me at 20k even if I could!