View Single Post
Old Aug 20, 18, 9:16 am
santydrak

Originally Posted by Atlantico View Post
Is it no longer possible to transfer points in-between accounts like before SPG to Marriott and vise-versa?
I had the impression that after 18th august both accounts would be merged and points combined, now I cancelled an award and have the points on the SPG account and the others on my Marriott account, so can't use them to have a bigger award redemption.
A Member with individual membership accounts in more than one loyalty program (e.g. the Marriott Rewards Program and the SPG Program) will not be able to link these accounts, transfer points across accounts, or have Elite Status matched across the Legacy Programs. The accounts will remain separate until the Member chooses to combine them into a single Membership Account with one number, one Elite Status, and one Points balance. This can be done only by combining the accounts on the Combine Accounts page.Combining loyalty program accounts cannot be done at Participating Properties or through the Mobile App, Customer Engagement Centers, or other booking channels.