FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Systems Outage Update
View Single Post
Old Aug 20, 2018, 8:00 am
Bigshaker

Location: SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold:AA Plat, Now retired but previous NWA PLAT 2 Million +, United 1K plus etc etc
I combined accounts yesterday and it worked fine. See my instructions farther up this thread.

During the combine process it tells you you will see information combined:

-instantly after combining you will see your combined points, nights, elite status, upcoming reservations.

-Within 48 hours after combining you will see Suite night awards, free night certificates, past activity, mobile key and guest services.

It it sounds like you need perform the combining process in order to trigger the full merge of account data.

log into Marriott.com, go to your profile and it will say combine your accounts....start the process and see what happens. Read my instructions and steps above as to what it asks for and displays during the combine steps as it doesn’t show lifetime nights until after you’ve completed the steps.

Logging back in today, I now see all my past activity including both past spg and Marriott stays. Yesterday I couldn’t see past SPG stays.

All my data is is still displaying correctly (nights, points, status etc)

This link now redirects to Marriott but starts off at the old SPG site and let me log in just fine this morning.
https://www.starwoodhotels.com/prefe...language=en_US

FYI, lifetime status is a bit hard to see under your account overview. It will first tell you in various places your current status (not including the Lifetime flag) ie Platinum Elite, then farther down the page (you need to look for it) it says you are Lifetime Platinum Elite and for me it also says up next (Jan) Lifetime Premier Elite