View Single Post
Old Aug 20, 18, 7:47 am
Jebby_ca

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
Originally Posted by Absolute View Post
I just noticed this link below the "Latest Activity" heading: View previous SPG activity (prior to 8/18/2018)

When I click on it, it opens a new window with the good old SPG activity list, which does show all my point accumulations and stays - but also mentions the points are displayed at the original SPG earning rate, not at the x3 conversion. So that might be a good spot to make sure that SPG still lists them, while Marriott missed them.
That stupid pop-up window is annoying - having to page through it 16 records at the time is slow going since each transaction was a separate record on the SPG side (1 for stay credit, 1 for platinum credit, 1 for plat-75 credit, etc.). My SPG history though, is correct.

The list of transferred activities isn't much better to navigate. For some reason, I can't display all my activity, I can only see 5 records at a time.

I have my spreadsheet which I know is accurate, so I will follow up in another day or 2 if things don't resolve themselves. Given how the weekend has gone though, I don't think anything will get fixed.