FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Aug 19, 2018, 12:23 pm
bhrubin
Suspended

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by badm96
I just tried logging into the Marriott app after the update. It shows the correct number of nights but 0USD SPENT.
Nights This Year 79
Spending This Year USD 0

I have 0 nights redeemed with Marriott this year so all of my 79 nights are paid at an average rate of 200.

Is someone else having this problem ?
I hope that the problem will correct itself and I don’t have to call. My spg app shows the correct number of nights and spending.
The Marriott app only shows your legacy Marriott activity for the moment; your SPG app only shows your legacy SPG activity for the moment. Marriott's loyalty merger hasn't quite yet allowed for the start of us all merging those accounts. (Our previous linking of MR and SPG accounts evidently is not the same thing now as merging our updated accounts.)

So it is forthcoming for that functionality to be available. Presumably, the ability to merge our accounts may appear and be available for us sometime on Monday or at least sometime this week. Time will tell, but be patient!