FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Vienna, Austria {AUT}
Old Aug 19, 2018, 7:51 am
BlueZebra

Programs: UA MP HH LTD
Originally Posted by bitterproffit
I had a nice stay at the Hilton Vienna am Stadtpark. It is a big conference hotel. I did not get an upgrade as a gold, but I was staying on a very reasonable points + money stay. Nice breakfast in the lobby restaurant. Busy, but a nice buffet.

I thought the location was the best part. Right across from a large transit center/mall. Literally one minute across a pedestrian street from the U Bahn and airport express. It was a couple of blocks walking distance to the innerstadt.

I bought a 3 day transit ticket and took the U Bahn, S Bahn, and Tram system everywhere. It was a beautiful fall Sunday, so I followed the locals to Schoenbrunn, which was a beautiful place to spend a sunny day.

I think the Hilton Plaza is a lot nicer, less business. But it was out of my price range that weekend.
Had a great stay here in June. Agree...really great location. Not the prettiest building on the outside, but great inside. Popular with tour groups...caused this Diamond to get upgraded to a Penthouse Suite. Breakfast very good. Executive Lounge a little small.