FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lifetime Marriott Rewards elite status (Pre-Merge 2018 and earlier)
Old Aug 19, 2018, 5:14 am
PHLGovFlyer

Programs: AA EXP MM, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Ti, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Majuki
My status seems to be all over the map on both the app and website. I see Platinum as my status initially, but then scrolling over on the app or down on the website indicates Lifetime Platinum Premier. I'm confused on this one, and I did a screen capture of my lifetime points and nights before the old website went away. I am currently at 927 lifetime nights, 14 years as legacy Marriott Platinum Elite, and before the website update had well over 2 million lifetime points in legacy Marriott Rewards. I will call in on Monday morning and ask since I have a number of upcoming stays where I would like to get the 75% points bonus versus the 50%. Is anyone else seeming something similar to the below? I question what the hotel and Marriott are seeing as well. I am checking out of a Marriott property this morning, so I can check two things: 1) see if they can look up my status reflected in their system and 2) see what the earn rate is when the points post.
Somewhat similar situation for me. I'm at over 1000 nights and approaching 3 million points with MR. I have less than 10 years of Plat (many more years of silver and gold). The web site simply lists me as "Platinum" at the top of the "Overview" screen. However, scrolling down under lifetime it reads "You are Lifetime Platinum Premier Elite". The app is behaving similarly, with "Platinum" listed on the "My Account" screen and "Lifetime Platinum Premier Elite" shown on the lifetime page.

Fortunately, I don't have any stays coming in the next 10 days, so I'm just going to sit on my thumbs for a while and let the dust settle.