FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Problems with SPG to Marriott nights after merge.
Old Aug 18, 2018, 8:02 pm
RogerD408
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by BonViveur
The day before the programs merged, I had 932 SPG nights and 9 Marriott nights. Today, I have 995 nights. This doesn’t make for any pros or cons, but they've added 54 nights.

Unfortunately, my SPG YTD nights was at 91 (I happen to have 9 booked in Sep to make it to 100). When I checked on 19th, some of the stays have disappeared and I’m now showing 77 nights for this year. Argh! This will affect my status for next year.

The number of points converted correctly, as did status and SNAs but obviously some stays disappeared. I can immediately see that my last stay, 3 weeks ago, has dropped off.

I know it’s a big job, but it’s a crappy way to start with Marriott. Even if we manage to argue it out, it will possibly require hours of my time to prove my annual nights.
Just relax, they are far from done. Give them a few days and then see what you have. They are not supposed to be adding MR and SPG nights yet. Last I was told WE must choose which account we want to keep and then add the other accounts to it. Again, kick back and keep reading FT to see what's happening.