FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA125 DFW-HKG diverted to Narita Aug 17, cancelled Aug 18
Old Aug 18, 2018, 6:44 pm
rbAA

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by Snorkel 378 TH
Man, I fly 125 on Tuesday with my wife and daughter, hope it goes well, have a reservation at the Conrad in HKG that I’ve been looking forward too. Don’t wanna miss anytime in there.
Well, keep your expectations in check, as I didn't find the Conrad to be anything really special. I was DIA and it was a few years ago. The Exec Lounge was OK, definitely not GH HK or IC HK great. I was on the Exec Lounge floor and poked my head in there to check out the breakfast, found it rather ho-hum and grabbed a cup of coffee instead and headed downstairs where the breakfast was much better. It is nice to have the MTR downstairs, though it is still a bit of a walk through the maze. The evening lounge offerings were better, especially the made to order small dishes. Still, not Grand Club or IC HK quality level. Enjoy.